Floater ( Swing & Graveyard):
Our company is in search of a friendly and professional Concierge to manage all client services. We’re searching for an experienced individual who can provide high-quality service to all our clients and understands the worth of exceptional customer service. The successful candidate will have a confident personality, enjoy networking with clients and be equipped with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). In addition, the qualified candidate should possess a comprehensive knowledge of local businesses, travel selections, and entertainment scenes.
- Open available swing shift and graveyard shift.
- On-call any day.
- Upon request of clients, make reservations at local establishments such as restaurants, businesses, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- Handle inquiries from clients and residents in a professional manner.
- Help with the organization of on-site events.
- Greet clients when they enter the building and guide them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage customer expectations in a polite and friendly manner.
- Keep track of frequent clients and create a tailored experience based on their personal needs.
- Answer telephones and monitor the lobby.
- Provide information on the surrounding area stores and services such as car service centers, grocery stores, health spas, liquor stores, pharmacies, religious centers, beauty spas, tailors, video stores, etc.
- Maintain control of all keys. This includes logging the keys in and out.
- Announce all visitors to the clients and tenants. Keep all visitors at the front desk until permission is received from the unit resident/tenant.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment.
- Log in and secure all packages, deliveries, and other appropriate items at the designated area.
- May be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Minimum of 2+ year’s client-facing experience.
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management.
Planned Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Planned Companies does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other reason prohibited by law in the provision of employment opportunities and benefits.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.