Concierge (Split Shift)
Our company is in search of a friendly and professional Concierge (Split Shift) to manage all client services. We’re searching for an experienced individual who can provide high-quality service to all our clients and understands the worth of exceptional customer service. The successful candidate will have a confident personality, enjoy networking with clients, and be equipped with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). In addition, the qualified candidate should possess a comprehensive knowledge of local businesses, travel selections, and entertainment scenes.
Schedule Split shift:
- Tuesday & Wednesday 11.00 pm- 7:30am Saturday & Sunday 3.00 pm- 11:30pm
- Upon request of clients, make reservations at local establishments such as restaurants, businesses, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- Handle inquiries from clients and residents in a professional manner.
- Help with the organization of on-site events.
- Greet clients when they enter the building and guide them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage customer expectations in a polite and friendly manner.
- Keep track of frequent clients and create a tailored experience based on their personal needs.
- Answer telephones and monitor the lobby.
- Provide information on the surrounding area stores and services such as car service centers, grocery stores, health spas, liquor stores, pharmacies, religious centers, beauty spas, tailors, video stores, etc.
- Maintain control of all keys. This includes logging the keys in and out.
- Announce all visitors to the clients and tenants. Keep all visitors at the front desk until permission is received from the unit resident/tenant.
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment.
- Log in and secure all packages, deliveries, and other appropriate items at the designated area.
- May be required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Minimum of 2+ year’s client-facing experience.
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly, and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.